It looks good but I always get nervous if I think of ordering from places that no one else has ordered from. But those sweatshirt abayas are so cute! I want one for lounging around the house...I'm not married I can wear whatever I want in my apt LOL No body to please but me :)
From what I remember, Essence of Black stuffed heaps of people around. I think the people who "own" that one also operate a few others sites but I can't remember which one. I think if you google it you'll see heaps of problems associated with it, I remember Ange from Hegab Rehab did a post on it once?
Neither do I... I saw some pretty nice-looking thobes a while back though that looked kinda good... Don't remember where.
ReplyDeleteI KNOW!!!
ReplyDeleteWill post it later
Those look really awesome. And I have seen a "girl" version! If you look up "casual/sporty jilbabs/abayas" on google, they'll come up.
ReplyDeleteOoooooo I will. That looks like the most comfortable thing on the planet! Sweatshirt dress!
ReplyDeleteYou got the same link I was after. I was gonna order from them but its an american site... not practical for me....
ReplyDeleteIt looks good but I always get nervous if I think of ordering from places that no one else has ordered from. But those sweatshirt abayas are so cute! I want one for lounging around the house...I'm not married I can wear whatever I want in my apt LOL No body to please but me :)
ReplyDeleteFrom what I remember, Essence of Black stuffed heaps of people around. I think the people who "own" that one also operate a few others sites but I can't remember which one.
ReplyDeleteI think if you google it you'll see heaps of problems associated with it, I remember Ange from Hegab Rehab did a post on it once?
I'll check it out, thanks Ellen.
ReplyDelete