
I thought you all should know that my new actor crush is John Borrowman. I have instantly fallen in love with BBC's Torchwood and John Borrowman is AWESOME. That is him above. I love him.
But not as much as Nathan Fillion since Nathan Fillion is of the Whedon universe and is Captain Malcom Renolds and in the greatest television series ever created EVER Buffy.
I'm in a really geeky mood....Ooooo Robin Hood on BBC....I Love BBC.....
Oooo lets make lists because we are suddenly 13!!!!!
Nathan Fillion, John Borrowman, Robert Downey Jr., Christian Bale (As Batman), Johnny Depp and Taylor Lautner (because well, you've seen New Moon).
YOUR TURN!
Ja ne!
LOL at John Barrowman.... I cannot stand him... hes so annoying! he is always on TV here!
ReplyDeleteLiz: Hahaha we never see him! Thus, we love him :) I hear he might be all over our TV soon though, you never know. He is getting pretty popular here.
ReplyDelete*snicker* Ah...'Barrowman' though I do find 'Borrowman' amusing for some reason. :)
ReplyDeleteHmm...he is lovely. Have you heard him speak in his Scottish accent? *dies of glee* I admit to having a *thing* for accents, all right?
Umm...Nathan Fillion was in Firefly/Serenity, not Buffy. Not that Buffy is not awesome. Because it *is*. All things Whedon are awesome by definition.
Anyway...a list? I'll narrow it down to six:
John Barrowman
Gareth David-LLoyd
Jensen Ackles
Misha Collins
Robert Downey Jr. (BECAUSE)
Ewan McGregor
Nathan Fillion is the priest in the last season of buffy :)
ReplyDeleteYou're kidding me! *boggles* Crap! I stand corrected. :) Well, how cool is that? How did I not realize that before...*is ashamed of her lack of Buffy-foo*
ReplyDelete