Thursday, January 7, 2010

Islamic Songs

First of all I am now a HUGE fan of Yusuf Islam...why did I not know he existed sooner!

The I realized I did know him...as Cat Stevens LOL You will know him for this song Wild World

A is for Allah




Bismillah (this is so cute, done by children)



3 comments:

  1. Masha'Allah, Yusuf Islam is awesome. I just bought "I Look I See" from iTunes a couple days ago because I love it so much. He also has a beautiful adhan that you can find on iTunes and Youtube. Also, look up his rendition of "Peace Train" from the CD "Footsteps in the Light"; I think it's much prettier than his old version.

    Also, have you listened to Dawud Wharnsby Ali's songs? He has some good ones; I especially like his nasheeds for children, such as "Sing, Children of the World" and "Full of Humility".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are the links:

    Adhan by Yusuf Islam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaCcbS2b4PI

    "Full of Humility": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxMPH53USfQ

    "Sing, Children of the World": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQnCJegBBD4

    For "Peace Train", just go to iTunes and look up the "Footsteps in the Light" album; it will be on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo more songs! Thanks Anne

    ReplyDelete