Saturday, April 17, 2010

Vintage Hijabi



I've been watching a lot of Mad Men. Oh how I wish we still dressed that way. So classy, so sophisticated. No plugging necklines, rediculously tight skirts (unless you're Joan). Just class class class.

Watching Mad Men has put me into a vintage phase again. I love vintage and I have a few vintage dresses in my wardrobe. My favorites are the maxi dresses from the 60s and 70s. Here are a few I found on ebay. Maybe they will inspire you to go retro :)


I just bought this one. I'm in love with the jacket. Oh so many things I can do! And I got it for under $20USD!


I'm considering this one as well. Although it will involve some sewing as its too big but I can get it for under $30! Its just so cool. I love the neckline.


Fun and Flirty. Pair it with a cardigan and you are all set.


I love the sleeves and how it drapes.


Happy Shopping



4 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh, I love ALL of these! Yeah, the clothes back in the day were super classy, modest, and smart looking. The second dress is my favorite, although I love the skirt part in the third dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second one too....Im so tempted to get it. The colors would work all year round...but its too big, Id need to do some sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The *last one* is my favorite! *wanders off to try and find it on ebay*

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290426005368&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI

    ReplyDelete