Has anyone bought anything from Primo Moda? I'm trying to figure out their sizing. Like usually, a size 38 does not measure a 32.5" chest. I'm a bit confused. Anyone have any experiences with this store?
I haven't yet but I've been looking at one of their swimming suits.
I didn't understand their sizes either so I finally just e-mailed their customer service with my height, weight, and bust size and asked what size they would suggest that I order.
Salam! I haven't bought anything from Primo Moda, but I guess those are Italian sizes, IT38 - EU34 - US4.
ReplyDeleteAh I see. Im use to size 38 from India which usually means the chest measures 38". That explains a few things!
ReplyDeleteI haven't yet but I've been looking at one of their swimming suits.
ReplyDeleteI didn't understand their sizes either so I finally just e-mailed their customer service with my height, weight, and bust size and asked what size they would suggest that I order.
Nikki: OH good idea!
ReplyDelete