Saturday, December 19, 2009

Islam 101: Class Cancelled :(

No classes this Sunday....sadness. But I may attend a lecture tomorrow on Muharram if it doesn't get cancelled too.

Stupid snow.

On another note I started reading "Jesus: Prophet of Islam" today. Fascinating, I already recommend it and I'm only a chapter in. The author spent most of his career gathering research so he could right this book. Its amazing, recommended for both Muslims and Christians.

Guess I will try to finish more of the Qur'an....and work on developing my post using the data from my previous post "What Makes A Religion Right For Someone?" But I need more data so I'll probably just leave it for now.

Sad face I wanted to go to class.

2 comments:

  1. AHH I READ THAT BOOK! I wish I could memorize parts of it bc it'd come in handy, lol. InshAllah the muharram lecture wont be cancelled too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is awesome, I'm going to fly through it. We got A LOT of snow for here so it might be :( Insha'Allah it won't because its the only one I can attend this year.

    ReplyDelete