Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting Antsy

I'm trying so hard not to ask him everyday.  I'm trying not to be all "When? WHEN?"  But I want to meet them, I want to get it over with so I can stop being so nervous.  I'm also excited but it is nerve-racking knowing that his parents are not going to be thrilled with me since I'm not a Muslim.  I have a feeling we are waiting to make plans until his sister returns from Pakistan.  I am to meet her first since she and I have so much in common.  My Love would like her and I to be good friends.

I just know that meeting all of them is going to change my life.  It should be a good change and it should further my education in Islam.  I'm just antsy to get started.

On another note I got my stuff from 2Hijab.  Their cotton scarves are ubber soft and their shipping is fast!  The hijab safety pins are so cute!  I also got arm covers (which I wanted a long time ago because I hate wearing tons of layers) and they are awesome.  They come a couple inches above the elbow and totally stay up.

Well off to work.  

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling on this one! I am too in the same position as yourself. Unfortuantley the actual chance of me meeting his sisters is unlikely and his mother is a definate no go at the moment! Maybe eventually, we will get our wish, if its God's will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I hope that it will happen for you as well.

    ReplyDelete